Crucible Quest Giver
- Speak to Skald Atlas
- Retrieve the armor pieces
- Return to Skald
- Defeat the Chaos creatures
- This quest begins automatically after the end of The Broken Crown.
- Head out of the forge and speak to Skald Atlas. She tasks you with finding a set of armor necessary to combat Telogrus.
- Armor pieces are scattered across Mithros inside Chaos Portals and will be marked on your map. Just like non-quest portals, each one is powered by Chaos Rifts which can be found nearby. Close each rift, enter the portal and get through the Chaos Dungeon and destroy the node. Upon destroying each node, you will gain a piece of the armor set, along with standard Chaos Dungeon rewards such as a level for your Chaos Thrall destiny card. The process is the same for each piece of armor, albeit with variations to the Chaos Dungeon as they are procedurally generated.
- Once you have all the pieces, you will have the full Hope of the Fatesworn Armor Set which grants several powerful bonuses. Return to Skald and she will task you with one final combat test to defeat her Chaos creatures.
- You will be fighting a Chaos Horrinox (Niskaru Tyrant) and three hunters. Make sure you have a Chaos weapon equipped to break through their shields. Once the enemies are defeated, another conversation begins with Skald and the quest is completed.
Completing Crucible rewards the following:
- 43,300 Gold
Crucible Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!