Uprising is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Uprising is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Uprising will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
I've been approached by Ambassador Mythany Keen of the Dokkalfar. She has a special job for me, one that requires the utmost discretion. She wants to meet me in the worship circle near the city gates after dark. She'll wait for me there.
Uprising Important NPCs
- Meet Ambassador Keen.
- Kill Ambassador Brenner.
- Steal the Daggers.
- Get rid of the Daggers.
- Report to Ambassador Keen.
- Speak to Ambassador Keen at the Embassy Hall in the Gardens of Ysa, She asks you to meet her at the worship circle near the city entrance at night.
- When you meet her, she tells you the Varani are planning to attack Ysa and she asks you to kill Ambassador Brenner, steal her daggers and dispose of them.
- You can find Ambassador Brenner at Memory Walk. Kill her when no guards are nearby by sneaking up on her and performing a stealth kill.
- Loot her daggers and sell or salvage them at a Blacksmithing Forge.
- Alternatively, you can inform Ambassador Brenner about the plot against her and she will ask you to kill Ambassador Keen instead. She can be found at the shrines at night. Assassinate her and deliver her daggers to a courier in Ayten by the name of Alvar Bolf.
- Return to Ambassador Keen or Ambassador Brenner to complete the quest.
Uprising Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here