Every Sparrow Fallen is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Every Sparrow Fallen is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Every Sparrow Fallen will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
A mortally wounded man left me with a dying message: "We are betrayed." He asked me to deliver these words to Selni in the Lower Tunnels -- and to no one else.
Every Sparrow Fallen Important NPCs
Every Sparrow Fallen Objectives
- Deliver the dying man's message to Selni Peliad
Every Sparrow Fallen Walkthrough
- Entering the alleyway next to the Customs House in Rathir, you are approached by Raf Klyr, who is mortally wounded. Before dying, he asks that you deliver a message to Selni Peliad that the Sparrows were betrayed.
- Find Selni Peliad and her sparrows in the deepest part of the Lower Tunnels. Beware of the traps and spiders in the area. There is an alternate route in the basement of the Seafoam Tavern.
- Selni will suggest that you ask the City Guard for help and you can then speak to Captain Eriad Talibor. Alternatively, you can pass a Persuasion check to convince her that no one can be trusted and she will suggest you look around the City Guard building.
- Going the regular route, speak to Eriad Talibor to learn that Orwin Dunn, an enemy of the Sparrows has returned. Going the persuasion route, you can find a note at the City Guard building that mentions the murders and gives the name of Orwin Dunn.
- Find Orwin Dunn at the Abergast Residence in Rathir. He reveals that it was Captain Eriad Talibor who was responsible for the murders and he is trying to pin the blame on Orwin. Orwin attacks you in an attempt to shift the blame.
- Return to Selni Peliad who is being confronted by the Captain and a few guards.
- The Captain attempts to make you look like the murderer and attacks with his guards.
- Speak to Selni Peliad to complete the quest.
Every Sparrow Fallen Rewards
- Experience Points.
- Ragpicker's Ring
Every Sparrow Fallen Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here