Lesson of the Bones is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Lesson of the Bones is one of the Side Quests available to the player in the Fatesworn DLC. Side Quests are a type of optional activity and completing them is not necessary in order to move the story forward but may provide the player with additional XP, loot and other rewards.
I should discover the locations of the buried pieces of the Chaos Scholar's armor.
Lesson of the Bones Quest Giver
- Ruined Effigy in Revival
Lesson of the Bones Objectives
- Find the remains of the Chaos Scholar
- Find all armor pieces 0/4
Lesson of the Bones Walkthrough
- This quest can be started by collecting any one of the armor pieces. The Shoes are the easiest ones to get to.
- Wait for nightfall and go to the south of Revival Camp and look for a Sarcophagus called a "Ruin Effigy". If you enter the area at the correct time, there should be a bunch of Fae Gorta spawning around the sarcophagus. Defeat them to loot the sarcophagus and obtain the Abyss Shoes armor set piece.
- The rest of the pieces can be obtained the same way. Make sure you enter the area at night, defeat the enemies that spawn and loot the sarcophagus. The locations for the remaining sarcophagi are as follows:
- Three Winds Crutch - From Gale Crossing, keep heading west until the road forks into three paths. Take the path leading south. The sarcophagus can be found at the end.
- Crownhold - East of the city, on an island. there is a path in the northeast from the main city proper leading to the island . The sarcophagus is right in the center.
- Madding Wind - East of Madding Wind prison and across the river, diverge from the main road and head up southeast into the snowy hills. The sarcophagus can be found at the end of the path.
- Finding all four pieces of the Abyss Armor Set completes the quest.
Lesson of the Bones Rewards
Completing Lesson of the Bones rewards the following:
Lesson of the Bones Notes & Tips