Rat Plague is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Rat Plague is one of the Side Quests available to the player in the Fatesworn DLC. Side Quests are a type of optional activity and completing them is not necessary in order to move the story forward but may provide the player with additional XP, loot and other rewards.
Cortius and the other merchants in Gale Crossing need assistance with their rat problem. Normally, I'd leave this to lesser warriors, but I should probably lend a hand.
Rat Plague Quest Giver
Rat Plague Objectives
- Clear the troublesome vermin
Rat Plague Walkthrough
- Speak to Cortius Belcher near the entrance to Gale Crossing in the south. He tells you of a vermin problem at his warehouse and hands you the keys.
- The first location is near the northwest end of town. Find the building and enter through the trapdoor on the left side. Go down to the basement and clear out all the rats and head back outside.
- Your quest marker will update to a location northeast of the first warehouse. Head there and enter through the front door. Kill all the rats in the basement.
- Return to Cortius to complete the quest.
Rat Plague Rewards
Completing Rat Plague rewards the following:
Rat Plague Notes & Tips