Floodgates is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Floodgates is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Floodgates will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
The Wild Fae have invaded the Cradle of Summer, a place they have been forbbiden to enter for many generations. I must fight the beasts and protect Terenia as she performs the ritual to restore the ritual to restore the barrier around the Cradle of Summer.
Floodgates Important NPCs
- Defend Terenia from the Wild Fae
- To trigger this quest, you need to activate all five Lorestones in the Cradle of Summer.
- You will then get a message that something is wrong and you are quickly teleported and wake up in front of Terenia.
- After speaking with Terenia, you will have to defend her from waves of enemies as she restores the barrier to the Cradle of Summer:
- The first wave consists of 3 Sprites and 3 Sprite Champions.
- The second consists of 3 Prismere Trolls.
- The third wave is a horde of 8 Boggarts.
- The last wave consists of 3 Ancient Leanashes.
- Experience Points.
- Random Loot.
Floodgates Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here