Trial by Fire is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Trial by Fire is a Faction Quest available to the player. Completing Trial by Fire will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story. It is the first Faction Quest for the Scholia Arcana.
Docent Augra Tenet has informed me that in order to gain admission into the Scholia Arcana , I must first participate in the Trial of Initiation. She was unspecific as to what this trial entails, insisting only that I speak to a Savant Engar when I am prepared.
Trial by Fire Important NPCs
Trial by Fire Objectives
- Speak to Docent Augra Tenet in the Scholia Arcana Embassy in Ysa. She will give you the key to the Scholia Arcana, a book on the Scholia Arcana and tell you that if you want to join you need to talk to Savant Engar.
- Savant Engar will inform you about the initiation trial.
- Step inside the large glyph and fight through the enemies until you meet the Strange Sorceress. You will not be able to kill her and she vanishes after a brief conversation.
- You reappear in the trial room amidst many dead mages.
- Speak to Savant Engar to complete the quest and receive the next quest The Ruin of Aodh.
Trial by Fire Rewards
- Experience Points.
- Neophyte's Ring
Trial by Fire Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here