Enemies in High Places is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Enemies in High Places is the eighth Main Quest available to the player. Completing Enemies in High Places will progress the story forward.
Fomorous Hugues has revelead that we will need to get information from Templar Octienne in order to gain access to Alabastra. Sinces Octienne occuppies a prestigious role in gnome society, Hugues has suggested seeking the aid of another Templar, Jorielle.
Enemies in High Places Important NPCs
Enemies in High Places Objectives
- Talk with Hugues.
- Speak with Templar Jorielle.
- Chase Octienne.
- Talk with Jorielle.
- Talk with Hugues.
Enemies in High Places Walkthrough
- Continuing on from An Old Friend, speak to Hugues and then leave the caverns and head east through Menetyre and Apotyre then keep heading southeast to get to Adessa.
- At Adessa, you are stopped and questioned as you approach the city and then given the key to your new home here.
- Head to the south of the city and enter the Domus Politica where Templar Jorielle can be found atop some stairs. Speaking with her will prove less than fruitful as she does not buy into your story. As you exit the building, you are stopped by her aide and given direction for your task.
- The quest marker will lead you to the Livrarium where you can find Octienne. After your brief conversation, he will run off in a fit of rage beginning a chase sequence boss battle. Loot the chest in the room and head out to the platform.
- The battle will occur in phases, with Octienne switching areas after you get his health down to a certain level. He will continually call onWhite Palm Assassins to attack you. An important thing to note is that you cannot kill Octienne until he has reached his final destination in the chase. He will periodically put up a magical barrier that renders him invulnerable. This signals that you need to defeat the remaining assassins in the area before Octienne moves on to the next.
- Octienne himself is quite a competent fighter who will constantly throw Fire and Ice spells at you. Be vigilant with your blocking and dodging as you whittle away at his health while fending off his assassins. At the end of the chase, you will send Octienne crashing through a window in defeat.
- Speak to Jorielle who will thank you for exposing him, then talk with Hugues who will send you to Klurikon in search of Ventrinio, completing the quest.
- Completion of this quest is one of the prerequisites for the next main quest Silence Falls. The other requirement is to complete The Great General and then Breaking the Siege so begin that quest if you haven't already.
Enemies in High Places Rewards
Enemies in High Places Notable Loot
Note: As most loot in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is randomly generated, this section will only list notable scripted loot:
Enemies in High Places Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here