The Treasures of Culn is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Treasures of Culn is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing The Treasures of Culn will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
The former lord of Castle Dolve Arne, Cras, is trying to build a new village for the refugees of Culn. Weeks ago, they stored their bulky valuables in Bitter Cove. If I recover these treasures we can sell them to raise money.
The Treasures of Culn Important NPCs
The Treasures of Culn Objectives
- Recover the treasures of Culn
- Speak to Lord Cras at New Culn. He says he is trying to build a new village for the refugees of Culn and wants to raise money for the task. He informs you that the villagers stored their valuables at the Bitter Cove to the east and asks you to help retrieve them.
- Enter Bitter Cove and the first treasure is just next to the entrance. Beware the trap.
- Proceed north and fight some Kobolds. Pick up the painting leaning against the wall.
- Follow the path going south and you will be ambushed by another group of Kobolds. The treasure is in a chest near the campfire, behind a bear trap.
- Continue heading south until you see some crates and pots to the right. Disarm the tripwire and pick up the fourth treasure.
- The next room is guarded by a large group of Kobolds gathered around a campfire. Defeat them and pick up the treasure.
- Return to Lord Cras. He tells you to follow Ulrik to collect your reward.
- Follow Ulrik and he will reveal that he was instructed by Lord Cras to kill you. You can either kill him or convince him that Cras has lied to him as well.
- Head to Rathir and find Lord Cras near the docks. You can either let him go for more gold or turn him in for more XP.
The Treasures of Culn Rewards
The Treasures of Culn Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here