Her Righteous Fury is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Her Righteous Fury is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Her Righteous Fury will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Eathe Dunbert, a rogue in the Red Marches, wants my help in exacting revenge against Belen's Testament, a death cult that killed her family. She wants to poison a cistern that the Testament uses to draw water into their compound. To get to the cistern, we'll have to enter the Tomb of Fyragnos.
Her Righteous Fury Important NPCs
Her Righteous Fury Objectives
- Help Eathe Dunbert exact her vengeance
- Speak with Eathe Dunbert in the town of Galette in the west of The Red Marches. She is seeking help in exacting revenge against Belen's Testament for the murder of her husband.
- Follow Eathe Dunbert to the Tomb of Fyrnagos a little to the northeast.
- Inside, you will be met with continually spawning Testament enemies. Your task is to poison their water by dumping poisoned bodies in. To do this, you can use poisoned weapons to defeat enemies or damage them enough to let Eathe land the finishing blow with her poison-tipped arrows. Do this near the bridge at the quest marker to meet the objective.
- Once you've dumped 5 bodies into the cistern, speak with Eathe Dunbert to complete the quest.
Her Righteous Fury Rewards
Her Righteous Fury Notes & Tips
- This quest is part of four that take place in the town of Galette. The four quests are: