Worth Fighting For is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Worth Fighting For is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Worth Fighting For will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Hreid Amelthoe, a mercenary camped in the Red Marches, wants my help uncovering a treasure in the caverns below Galette. His crew left him behind to claim the treasure on their own, and he wants to find the treasure before they do.
Worth Fighting For Important NPCs
Worth Fighting For Objectives
- Help Hreid Amelthoe find the treasure in the caverns
- Speak to Hreid Amelthoe in the town of Galette in the southwest of The Red Marches. He wants you to help him recover a treasure hidden in the Galette Tunnels below before his crew gets to it.
- Meet Hreid Amelthoe in the tunnels and fight off the few Kobolds inside.
- Go to the lever near the entrance and speak with Hreid. He tells you that you need the combination to use the lever and unlock the door by searching the corpses of his crewmates. He will investigate each corpse you examine to determine if they were part of his crew or not.
- Once you have the combination, return to the lever and unlock the door.
- Loot the chest and you will get ambushed by a group from the Belen's Testament cult.
- Defeat all enemies to complete the quest.
Worth Fighting For Rewards
- Experience points.
- Ring of Fyragnos.
- Tomb of Fyragnos Key.
Worth Fighting For Notes & Tips
- This quest is part of four that take place in the town of Galette. The four quests are: