Hope of the Fatesworn is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Hope of the Fatesworn is the Eighth Main Quest available to the player in the Fatesworn DLC. Completing Hope of the Fatesworn will progress the story forward.
I have defeated Skald's Chaos beasts one final time. It's time to face Telogrus. I should talk to Skald once I'm ready. After that, there's no turning back.
Hope of the Fatesworn Quest Giver
Hope of the Fatesworn Objectives
- Talk to Skald
- Rescue Agarth
- Escape the forge
- Cross the Chaos barrier
Hope of the Fatesworn Walkthrough
- This quest begins automatically after the end of Crucible.
- Speak to Skald Atlas and let her know you're ready. Once you do, a group of Chaos Niskaru Hunters will ambush you. Enemies will keep spawning here and you will need to exit the forge area to proceed. As soon as you leave, debris will come crumbling down and blocking the path back to the forge, leaving Skald and her defensive constructs to fend for themselves.
- Continue along the path east and you will run into Agarth whose had run into some combat of his own. Resume heading east with Agarth and fight off the Preordained and other creatures along the way.
- Once you get to Crow's Peak, Agarth will have a brief conversation with you once more and then the final battle begins. Either make your way to the Temple of Telogrus on foot or fast travel there.
- Before entering the Temple, make sure you have the full Hope of the Fatesworn Armor Set equipped to gain immunity to Chaos barriers.
- From the Temple entrance, get past the barrier and turn left to find a large group of Chaos Critters and a Chaos Troll. Defeat them and continue along the corridor, up the steps and to the left through another barrier.
- Atop the stairs, you will be reunited with Skald Atlas who survived the attack back at the forge. After a brief conversation, head inside Telogrus' throne room for the final battle.
- Telogrus will attempt to maintain distance from you at all times by teleporting and floating about the arena. Chase him down at every opportunity and whittle his shield down. Once his shield is depleted, you will have a very short window to deal damage to his health. During this time, he will also teleport to the middle and bombard the arena with magical AoE effects which spiral outward in cone shapes. Be quick on the evade and rush him to get a few hits in between each bombardment. Shortly after, Telogrus will regenerate his shield and the pattern repeats itself. Beware of the large yellow AoEs he leaves on the ground, these persist throughout the battle and can make dodging his other effects difficult.
- Once Telogrus is defeated, another conversation with Skald ensues and the quest is completed.
Hope of the Fatesworn Rewards
Completing Hope of the Fatesworn rewards the following:
Hope of the Fatesworn Notes & Tips