Hoarders in the Sewer is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Hoarders in the Sewer is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Hoarders in the Sewer will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
According to a job posting in Idylla, several heirlooms have been lost in the sewers below the city: an idol, a mason's hammer, and a brooch. In all cases, the owners claim seeing sprites carry them off.
Hoarders in the Sewer Important NPCs
Hoarders in the Sewer Objectives
- Find the missing heirlooms.
- A job posting on the contract board in the Idylla Concourse is calling for the retrieval of 3 heirlooms lost in the sewers:
- Brooch Heirloom - From the Western Henge entrance, head west then north to find the brooch in the next room. Kill the Sprites that attack.
- Mason's Hammer - From the Primos' entrance, head west then around the corner and up some steps to find the hammer in a pile of dirt. More Sprites attack.
- Idol - Northeast of the Southern Henge entrance. Hug the stairs to the left to find the idol in another pile. Another set of Sprites attack.
- Return to the Idylla Concourse and speak to Pinadike to complete the quest.
Hoarders in the Sewer Rewards
- Experience Points
Hoarders in the Sewer Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here