The Flowering is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Flowering is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing The Flowering will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
I agreed to help the Osduin with 'The Flowering', which is some kind of Fae ceremony. The first task is to gather Chrysalae Seeds from around Lorca-Rane.
The Flowering Important NPCs
The Flowering Objectives
- Assist Osduin with The Flowering ceremony
The Flowering Walkthrough
- Speak to Osduin at Lorca-Rane. He tells you his companion has not returned to complete The Flowering ceremony. Agree to help him and he will task you with first collecting five Chrysalae seeds.
- Follow the map marker to the seeds.
- Enter Brunuath to speak to Osduin once more.
- Stand in the center platform. You will get attacked by many Sprites coming in two waves. Defeat them all and Osduin will talk to you again. Pass the persuasion check to complete the quest. If you fail, Osduin will become hostile and you will need to kill him.
The Flowering Rewards
- Experience Points.
- Gem of Cultivation.
The Flowering Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here