Stolen Ticket is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Stolen Ticket is one of the Side Quests available to the player in the Fatesworn DLC. Side Quests are a type of optional activity and completing them is not necessary in order to move the story forward but may provide the player with additional XP, loot and other rewards.
Private Sterling worries that someone has slipped past her military checkpoint without a Border Permit. She's asked me to confirm that several recent arrivals are in possession of the proper documents.
Stolen Ticket Quest Giver
Stolen Ticket Objectives
- Find the border intruder
- Recover the stolen Border Permit
Stolen Ticket Walkthrough
- Speak to Private Sterling at the border checkpoint to Westroad. You will naturally come across her when following the Main Quest line for Fatesworn. Speak to her a second time to acquire the quest.
- Sterling requires help tracking down someone who got through the border using a stolen Border Permit.
- Head through the border to Westroad. Speak to Godric Payne outside his tent in the southeast of the caravan. He tells you about a settler named Dolan Hardy whom he suspects got through by stealing his permit.
- Confront Dolan near the center of the caravan. He will deny having any involvement with the stolen permit. There are no further prompts or conversation options available from here. It is unknown if this is intended. To progress the quest, you will need to pickpocket the permit from Dolan.
- Wait until Dolan roams to an area where no other NPCs can see you committing the crime and then sneak up behind him to steal back the documents. As long as no one else sees you, the guards will not be alerted. Warning: Do note that if you perform this using a non-Finesse build, Dolan will no longer sell you items afterward and there is no way to revert this. You can buy out all the stuff you want from him before attempting the pickpocket or use a Finesse build to reduce your chance to get caught.
Stolen Ticket Rewards
Completing Stolen Ticket rewards the following:
Stolen Ticket Notes & Tips