Building Bridges is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Building Bridges is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Building Bridges will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
A Fae maiden has been attacked and is still clinging to life. The warden of Gorhart village, Herc Adwold, hopes to save her but he isn't sure how best to treat her wounds. He suggested that I speak to Aery, a Fae who spends her time watching the village from above.
Building Bridges Important NPCs
Building Bridges Objectives
Building Bridges Walkthrough
- Speak to Herc Adwold in Gorhart who tells you about the injured Fae and asks that you go to see Aery who watches the village from above.
- Go to Aery who tells you to try using a Greater Healing Potion.
- If you don't have one, you can purchase or steal one from Nanne Hanri or create one through Alchemy.
- Return to Herc Adwold at the Inn. He asks you to report the attack. You can report to either the House of Ballads or the Warsworn.
- Return to Herc Adwold to complete the quest.
Building Bridges Rewards
Building Bridges Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here