Fae at the Mine is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Fae at the Mines is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Fae at the Mine will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Apure Vine dispatched his Scholar, Enser, hours ago, but has not heard back. Enser is supposed to be looking into problems at Canyon Hill mine.
Fae at the Mine Important NPCs
Fae at the Mine Objectives
- Find out what happened to Enser Garou
Fae at the Mine Walkthrough
- Speak to Apule Vire at Motus Mining Outpost north of The Hollowlands. You are tasked with finding his scholar Enser Garou.
- Enser can be found south of the Motus Mining Outpost. He wants you to investigate the Fae Aurenda.
- Fight through the Boggart Plaguebearers and Sprites and then speak to Aurenda. It is revealed that she is merely a projection and that her real self is asleep in Shadowthorn, the Fae Hollow near the center of The Hollowlands.
- You will need to pick up Aurenda's Light, a jewel found on a corpse in a nearby tent at the bottom of the cliffs.
- Head into Shadowthorn and follow the path to the end. There is a door that must be dispelled.
- Inside, you will find the real Aurenda. Return the jewel and leave the area.
- Return to Enser Garou to complete the quest.
Fae at the Mine Rewards
- Experience Points.
Fae at the Mine Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here