Unlucky Charm is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Unlucky Charm is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Unlucky Charm will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
A rare amulet has been stolen, and its thief makes his way north toward the Cradle of Summer. I should try to intercept him before he escapes through the mountains.
Unlucky Charms Important NPCs
Unlucky Charm Objectives
- Find the highway robber and retrieve the amulet
- This quest is received from either Wane Emundas or Edwin Hoswig in Emaire. Wane's amulet had been stolen by Edwin Hoswig and his accomplice and Edwin had been stabbed in the process with the second thief on the run with the amulet.
- The second thief, Gelt Far is headed to the Cradle of Summer. Intercept him and he tells you that the amulet is cursed and needs to be cleansed in the Fae Hollow Syl to the east.
- Head for Syl and be aware that the amulet will inflict you with a curse that randomly damages you with an element whenever you attack.
- Fight through the dungeon and use the sacred font at the end to cleanse the amulet.
- Return the amulet to either Gelt Far or Wane Emundas to complete the quest.
Unlucky Charm Rewards
- If you return the amulet to Edwin you recieve:
- And if you return the amulet to Wane, he gives you:
- Experience points.
- x1 Copper Ring
Unlucky Charm Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here