Ballad of Bloody Bones is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Ballad of Bloody Bones is a Faction Quest available to the player. Completing Ballad of Bloody Bones will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
I should speak to Hallam the White when I'm ready to aid the House of Ballads in their next adventure. Now that I'm an official member of the House of Ballads, I've been sent South to speak with King Wencen about how best I can help.
Ballad of Bloody Bones Important NPCs
Ballad of Bloody Bones Objectives
Ballad of Bloody Bones Walkthrough
- Speak to Hallam the White in the House of Ballads.
- Meet King Wencen at the Ballads Oratory, south of Ettinmere. He tells you to find Sir Farrara in Uduath.
- Travel to Uduath in the very north of Ettinmere.
- Inside, follow the path until you meet Sir Farrara. Help him defeat the Sprites.
- Sir Farrara tells you that Bloody Bones had abducted a bunch of people and you will need to release them.
- Head west to fight some Brownies and release the prisoners.
- Head north to fight more Sprites and Brownies and open another prison cell.
- Head east to reach a final area with more Brownies and another cell.
- Head further east to find Bloody Bones. After a brief conversation, a boss fight begins.
- Bloody Bones will be accompanied by a group of Sprites and a Sprite Storm Champion that can make the fight complicated with their sheer number. Bloody Bones will surround himself with a barrier that dampens magic attacks and will fire a constant barrage of Fire and Tornado spells. He will teleport if you get too close. Close the distance and use fast melee attacks to interrupt his spell casts and teleportation.
- Resurrect Sir Farrara, loot the Fae Cache found further east and return to the House of Ballads to complete the quest.
Ballad of Bloody Bones Rewards
- Experience Points
Ballad of Bloody Bones Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here