Community Service is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Community Service is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Community Service will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Reddle Mane, the leader of the humans and Alfar in the city of Adessa, asked me to perform a number of tasks to improve life in the Hospitalis Quarters, the building where the humans and Alfar are housed.
Community Service Important NPCs
Community Service Objectives
- Complete 2 out of 3 quests for Reddle Mane
Community Service Walkthrough
- Speak to Reddle Mane in the Hospitalis Quarters of Adessa.
- To complete this quest, you will need to complete any two of three jobs on the contract board:
- The Tithes That Bind
- Shipping Error
- Once two of these quests are complete, return to Reddle Mane to complete the quest.
Community Service Rewards
- Experience Points.
Community Service Notes & Tips
- The reward does not change whether you complete two or three quests, but you can still complete the third after completing this quest.
- If done as part of the quest New in Town, Reddle Mane will give you the quest Under Watch upon completion.