Crisis of Faith is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Crisis of Faith is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Crisis of Faith will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Father Dynwel of St. Odwig's Perpetual Mission is worried about his youngest monk in his care, Brother Egan. The monk disappeared into the woods north of the mission. I should explore the forest for this lost soul and learn what became of him.
Crisis of Faith Important NPCs
Crisis of Faith Objectives
- Find out what happened to Brother Egan
Crisis of Faith Walkthrough
- Speak to Father Dynwell at Gorhart. He tells you about Brother Egan who had gone into the woods north of town and hasn't returned. He requests your assistance in finding the monk.
- Find Brother Egan fighting off a Boggart at a small camp north of Gorhart. He tells you of an artifact he wants to retrieve from a nearby cave.
- Follow Brother Egan to Waterhall Down and go in with him.
- Fight your way through the Boggarts and Sprites and watch out for the traps. You will eventually find a small chest on a pedestal surrounded by lightning mines. Inside is the Selkie Veil.
- Head out of the cave with Brother Egan and head back to his camp.
- You will be confronted by Finna and Arbos, who want the veil. You can either kill them or persuade them that the veil is cursed.
- Follow Brother Egan back to the mission.
- Speak with Father Dynwell to complete the quest.
Crisis of Faith Rewards
Crisis of Faith Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here