Miners in the Sand is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Miners in the Sand is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Miners in the Sand will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
The miners have gone mad, with some fleeing into the desert. Apule believes that Calovar, the lone Fae who overlooks the mining village from a cliff to the south, has something to do with it.
Miners in the Sand Important NPCs
Miners in the Sand Objectives
- Help Apule Vire uncover what's happening to the miners
- Speak to Apule Vire outside the Motus Mining Outpost building. He will ask you to speak with Calovar regarding the miners going insane.
- Calovar will tell you about a relic he lent Edgar Aron which is responsible for the Crudok attacks and miners going insane.
- You will need to find Edgar Aron inside the Aron Excavations Mine across the river.
- At the end of the mine, you can speak to Edgar who will send his Sprites to attack you. This happens regardless if you pass the Persuasion check.
- At the end of the fight, you can simply take the relic from him or kill him.
- Follow the map markers to speak to the five miners in The Hollowlands.
- Return to Apule Vire for a reward and then speak to Calovar for another reward and complete the quest.
Miners in the Sand Rewards
- Experience Points.
Miners in the Sand Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here