The Lost Litanies is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Lost Litanies is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing The Lost Litanies will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Acyone has asked me to find a number of litanies that were scattered during the construction of Idylla and never recovered. He thinks that recovering these litanies and placing them on the shrine will activate some magic in them.
The Lost Litanies Important NPCs
The Lost Litanies Objectives
- Help Acyone recover the lost litanies
- Speak to Acyone at The Warrens quarry. He tells you of a number of litanies that were lost during the construction of Idylla and asks for your help recovering them in order to reactivate the shrine.
- The five litanies are located as follows:
- Just a short walk southeast from Acyone next to a mine cart.
- The last room in the south of the Southern Passage at the base of a pillar.
- Found on the grassy patch of ground west of the Henge.
- On a stool west of Kahrunk's Tower.
- On a stone block west of the entrance to Nerotelos.
The Lost Litanies Rewards
- Lithany to Ethene
The Lost Litanies Notes & Tips