Bell, Book and Candle is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Bell, Book and Candle is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Bell, Book and Candle will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
A cursed Ljosalfar, Faitir, has asked me to help him conduct a ritual to exorcise the remains of his ancestors that hunt him. To begin the ritual, Faitir must first ring the Solemn Bell. I must help him find this bell, hidden in Dolve Wayle.
Bell, Book and Candle Important NPCs
Bell, Book and Candle Objectives
- Help Faitir Scaith conduct his ritual
Bell, Book and Candle Walkthrough
- Speak to Faitir Scaith in Tala-Rane. He is found along the eastern side of the zone.
- He tasks you with helping him exorcise the spirits of his ancestors that are hunting him.
- Follow him to Dolve Wayle near central Tala-Rane.
- Inside, follow Faitir to his goal. Eventually, you will run into the Solemn Bell.
- Defend Faitir from the Faer Gorta while he rings the bell. Afterwards, you have a brief conversation.
- Follow Faitir to the Library.
- He asks you to kill The Scrivener for him. Once he falls, Faitir rushes in for a conversation. He's found the Codex Scaith but needs a moment to erase his name from it. Defend against the Faer Gorta while he does this.
- When he's done, follow him out of the Library and find the First Scaith.
- Speak to the First Scaith to learn of Faitir's true intentions.
- Decide if you wish to side with Faitir Scaith or the First Scaith and kill the other.
- Return to the ally you sided with to complete the quest.
Bell, Book and Candle Rewards
- Experience Points.
Bell, Book and Candle Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here