Gossamer End is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Gossamer End is a Task available to the player. Completing Gossamer End will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
I have been given the key to a home in Canneroc called Gossamer End. Perhaps I should visit it and look around. Alternatively, I could first talk to Billis Aideh about possible upgrades.
Gossamer End Important NPCs
Gossamer End Objectives
- Visit Gossamer End and upgrade your home
- Gossamer End is a house in Canneroc that you can own after completing the quest A Tangled Web. You will be given a key to unlock the house by either Barten or Garaner, depending on who you sided with in the quest.
- The house is initially equipped with a bed, a Mirror where you can change your character's appearances and a Storage Box with a 155 item limit.
- To complete this task, you must visit Gossamer End, unlock the door and upgrade the interior with the help of the local blacksmith Billis Aideh.
- There are six upgrades available as follows:
- Adds Dining Area
- Adds an Alchemy workbench
- Adds an Attic
- Adds a Basement which puts several Reagents in the house
- Basement Expansion which adds a room with a weapon rack
- Basement Expansion which adds a Sagecraft table and additional Reagents.
- Between each upgrade, you can visit the house to collect various loot which resets with every upgrade.
Gossamer End Reward
- Various upgrades to your home (See Walkthrough)
Gossamer End Notes & Tips
- After unlocking Gossamer's End, fast-traveling to Canneroc will now put you conveniently right next to your house