The Alfar army has freed Mel Senshir, but the Tuatha still swarm in Klurikon. Owaiglyn has heard stories of a secret band of jungle warriors who have been fighting from the shadows. If I find them, we can join forces against the Tuatha.
Silence Falls Important NPCs
Silence Falls Objectives
- Speak with Agarth.
- Find allies in Klurikon.
- Meeth Cydan at Foe's Heart
- Destroy the Prismere Chantries
- Return to Cydan
Silence Falls Walkthrough
- Outside Mel Senshir, you will meet the former Prince of the Court of Winter, Cydan. He seems to know your allies Agarth and Alyn Shir and he will ask for your assistance in defeating the Tuatha. He asks you to meet him at Foes' Hearth at The Midden, east of the city.
- Make your way east and be wary of the powerful monsters along the way. They will be much tougher than anything you've faced thus far.
- At Foes' Hearth, you will be approached by Bisarme, the leader of the House of Sorrows and be given the opportunity to begin those faction quests.
- Meet with your allies and Cydan will explain about the Prismere Chantries found all across Klurikon, suggesting to destroy them to weaken Gadflow's influence. These are similar to the ones you destroyed at The Hunter's Pit with Agarth. You can do these in any order, but for the purpose of this guide, the locations of the Chantries are as follows:
- Northeast corner of The Keening. There are several Tuatha Raiders guarding the chantry. Upon destroying one of its crystals, Gadflow will speak with you. After the scene, destroy the remaining crystals.
- Northwest corner of the Drowned Forrest. This one is guarded by a bunch of Tuatha Zealots and Tuatha Overlords. Destroy one of the crystals for another conversation with Gadflow, and then destroy the remaining crystals.
- Southeast corner of the Drowned Forrest. Guarded by more Tuatha. Gadflow will taunt you once again. Destroy all the crystals.
Silence Falls Rewards
- Cydan's Faeblades.
- x37300 Gold
Silence Falls Notable Loot
Note: As most loot in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is randomly generated, this section will only list notable scripted loot:
Silence Falls Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here