The Sound of Mithros is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. The Sound of Mithros is one of the Side Quests available to the player in the Fatesworn DLC. Side Quests are a type of optional activity and completing them is not necessary in order to move the story forward but may provide the player with additional XP, loot and other rewards.
A talented singer named Colet wants my help finding musicians to form a musical ensemble. She knows of a flute player named Adelena who is also in the settler caravan. I should find out if Adelena is interested in joining Colet's group.
The Sound of Mithros Quest Giver
The Sound of Mithros Objectives
- Speak to Adelena
- Recover Adelena's Flute
- Return the flute to Adelena
- Speak to Sero
- Gather Boggart Wood
- Return the wood to Sero
The Sound of Mithros Walkthrough
- Speak to Colet in Westroad who is looking for help putting a music troupe together.
- Speak to Adelena near the center of the caravan. She says her flute was stolen by some bandits and you are tasked with recovering it in order to enlist her aid.
- Run over to the northwest of the caravan to find a small camp of Vagabonds. Defeat them and open the chest for some loot and Adelena's Flute.
- Next up, you need to recruit Sero. You can find him in his camp to the east of the caravan. He needs some Boggart Wood to craft a new lute but doesn't want to do it himself.
- Boggart Wood can be found as drops from Boggart enemies. There is a small camp of Boggarts way to the north, near some waterfalls past the second caravan.
The Sound of Mithros Rewards
Completing The Sound of Mithros rewards the following:
The Sound of Mithros Notes & Tips