Into the Breach is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Into the Breach is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Into the Breach will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
After helping three adventurers fight a coven of Belen's Testament in the Red Marshes, I've learned that the death cult is attempting to summon a Niskaru Lord, Fyragnos, and use him to destroy all life in Detyre. I should return to camp and find a way to stop this from occurring.
Into the Breach Important NPCs
Into the Breach Objectives
- Stop the summoning of Fyrnagos
- After completing Worth Fighting For, His Brother's Keeper and Her Righteous Fury, return to camp at Galette and speak to Colm Alba. He tells you that the cult is attempting to summon the Niskaru Tyrant Fyrnagos and you must prevent them from succeeding.
- Travel back into the Tomb of Fyrnagos fand fight your way through to Fyrnagos. You will be accompanied by allies from the previous quests: Hreid Amelthoe, Colm Alba and Eathe Dunbert. Each ally will provide the key to each chamber of the tomb.
- Before the fight with Fyrnagos, you will need to choose an ally to leave behind and open the door to the final chamber while the other two allies accompany you in the final fight. It doesn't matter who you leave behind so choose any of the three.
- The final door will lead to an outdoor area where the fight with Fyrnagos will begin.
- Fyrnagos fights much like any Niskaru Tyrant. After sustaining a certain amount of damage, he will retreat into the circle and summon waves of Niskaru. Defeat them all and get back to fighting Fyrnagos. Repeat this process twice to defeat him.
- Speak with any of your allies to complete the quest.
Into the Breach Rewards
- Experience points.
Into the Breach Notes & Tips
- This quest is part of four that take place in the town of Galette. The four quests are: