Out of the Ruins is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Out of the Ruins is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Out of the Ruins will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Atheof Cergren is paying me to look for his daughter, Anela, on the Tywili Coast. She led a group of refugees to resettle the ruined village of Culn. Rumors of Tuatha raiders in the area have Atheof fearful for her safety.
Out of the Ruins Important NPCs
Out of the Ruins Objectives
- Search for Atheof Cergren's daughter
- Speak to Atheof Cergren in Tirin's Rest. He seeks your assistance in searching for his daughter Anela Cergren who was headed for the village of Culn.
- Head for Culn near the east of Tywili Coast.
- Look for Bede Pengaras in the Pengaras Basement. He tells you that Anela is in the Vikri ruins in the northeast corner of Kandrian.
- At the ruins, you find Anela being attacked by Tuatha.
- Defeat the Tuatha and speak to Anela. She asks you to help her close off the gates that the Tuatha are invading the coast from.
- The three levers are marked on the map, guarded by groups of Tuatha.
- Once all three gates are closed, speak to Anela again.
- Return to Atheof Cergren to complete the quest.
Out of the Ruins Rewards
- Experience Points.
- Doctor's Medallion
Out of the Ruins Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here