Raising the Dead is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Raising the Dead is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Raising the Dead will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
People are hunting for the grave of a great Varani merchant named Azo Raemund. They say he is buried with the many jewels he acquired during his lifetime.
Raising the Dead Important NPCs
Raising the Dead Objectives
- Find the grave of Azo Raemund.
- Speak to Idwa Widfrond just south of the Orieator's Tomb in the eastern Forsaken Plain. She asks you to find and rob the grave of Azo Raemund, who is buried with many jewels he acquired during his lifetime.
- Visit the potential graves marked on the minimap. One of them will contain a letter that points you to a Britt Hagni in Emaire.
- Travel to Emaire and question Britt Hagni. Persuade him to admit to being Azo Raemund and he will give you three rings: Azo's Wealth, Azo's Wisdom and Azo's Wish. If you simply allow him to live in peace, he will only reward you with Azo's Wealth.
- Return to Idwa Widfrond and you are presented with up to three options:
- "Here are the rings" - Which hands over all three rings. This option is available if you passed the persuasion check with Britt Hagni. You are rewarded with some equipment and Britt Hagni can continue to live a peaceful life.
- "He and his rings are gone" - Allows you to keep the rings to sell and Britt Hagni can continue to live a peaceful life.
- "He's alive and in Emaire" - Completes the quest with the implication that Britt Hagni will die at the hands of Idwa Widfrond.
- The second and third options will allow you to sell the rings after quest completion.
Raising the Dead Rewards
Raising the Dead Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here