Red in Tooth and Claw is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Red in Tooth and Claw is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Red in Tooth and Claw will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Ainmhi, a strange Varani roaming in Yolvan, has asked me to bring him a drink from the Wandering Well in order to break a curse placed on him by some mischievous sprites.
Red in Tooth and Claw Important NPCs
Red in Tooth and Claw Objectives
- Help Ainmhi break his curse
- Find Ainmhi in eastern Odarath. He claims to be a wolf cursed into human form and asks for your help in bringing him water from an enchanted well to break his curse.
- The well can be found northwest of Ainmhi, guarded by some Sprite Commanders.
- Killing the sprites causes the well to disappear.
- Return to Ainmhi. He tells you that the well wanders and suggests that you find some Leechwood Bark to obtain the water.
- You can chase the well around the area or simply wait in the center until it comes back. Quickly grab the water when you get the chance.
- Return to Ainmhi who turns into a wolf, rewarding you with experience points and completing the quest.
Red in Tooth and Claw Rewards
- Experience Points
Red in Tooth and Claw Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here