Of Life and Death
|Quest Giver||Kota Jansen|
Of Life and Death is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Of Life and Death is one of the Side Quests available to the player in the Fatesworn DLC. Side Quests are a type of optional activity and completing them is not necessary in order to move the story forward but may provide the player with additional XP, loot and other rewards.
Of Life and Death Quest Giver
Of Life and Death Objectives
- Search the scene of the murders
- Destroy the strange device
- Return to Rota Jansen
- Look for clues
Of Life and Death Walkthrough
- This quest is acquired by speaking to Kota Jansen near the broken bridge in the northwest portion of the Westroad, just before Camp Revival. Kota needs help investigating the murder of her caravan members and tasks you with searching the scenes of the murders.
- Go back around and down the road until you reach the point where it branches to several paths. Take the path that leads down to the quest markers by the river. Fight through the Fae Gorta and investigate the two corpses below the broken bridge, collecting the items they have.
- Next, follow the river to the eastern tip, fighting the Fae Gorta along the way. When you get close to the edge, a short cutscene plays revealing a strange red crystalline device at the end of the path. Fight through more Fae Gorta and inspect the corpse.
- When you get close to the Crystal, more Fae Gorta will spawn but you can simply destroy the crystal to kill them all instantly.
- Make your way back to Rota. She does not know anything about the device and suggests you seek out Effie.
Of Life and Death Rewards
Completing Of Life and Death rewards the following:
Of Life and Death Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!