Runaways is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Runaways is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Runaways will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
I've agreed to help the prisoner Steg Darkvari escape his cage in the center of Whitestone village. The key to the cage door is kept in the pocket of Beorn, head of the Whitestone mercenaries.
Runaways Important NPCs
- Help Steg Darkvari escape from his cage
- In the middle of Whitestone, you find Steg Darkvari, a prisoner held in a cage at the center of town. He asks for your help in escaping his cage.
- Steal or purchase the key from Beorn or persuade him to give it to you.
- Help Steg retrieve his 'nest egg' from the Darkvari Mine in the west.
- The nest egg contains a Mysterious Parchment found in a chest at the very end of the mine.
- Upon leaving the mine, you are confronted by Hrindi Zungar who wants the parchment. You can give it to her or persuade her to give up.
- Return to Steg Darkvari to complete the quest.
- Experience Points.
- Darktarvi Treasure Map.
Runaways Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here