Plagueshield is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Plagueshield is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Plagueshield will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Brother Fallon was supposed to be bringing much-needed parcels of Plagueshield medicine from St. Hadwyn's Mission. Astrid Frisk has asked me to look for him in the woods north of Didenhil, on the road to the Mission.
Plagueshield Important NPCs
- Look for Brother Fallon
- Speak to Astrid Frisk in Didenhill who tells you about a plague inflicting the town carried by Boggarts. She tasks you with looking for Brother Fallon who was bringing in a new shipment of Plagueshield medicine but has since disappeared.
- Follow the quest marker to find Brother Fallon who has been killed by bandits.
- Kill the bandits and loot the cart for a vial of the medicine.
- There are two more vials to collect, find the next one just up the road. Defeat more bandits and recover the vial.
- The last vial is carried by a bandit on the run. He will lead you into an ambush. Defeat all enemies and grab the last vial.
- Return to Astrid Frisk to complete the quest.
- x4 Greater Healing Potion.
Plagueshield Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here