I've spoken to Alyn Shir, and she has suggested that I might be able to find an ally in the Plains of Erathell. She has asked me to meet her in the village of Emaire, where we can discuss this in more detail.
The Great General Important NPCs
The Great General Objectives
- Talk to Alyn Shir
- Meet Alyn Shir in Emaire
- Meet General Tilera at Urul-Tusk
- Open the gate at Urul-Tusk.
- Find the Piercing Light.
- Defend Tilera from the Niskaru
- Talk to General Tilera
The Great General Walkthrough
- Make your way to Emaire in The Wolds. Enter the Blue Bear Tavern and speak with Alyn Shir. She tells you of how General Tileria lost Mel Senshir to the Balor and is now looking for an ancient legendary weapon to destroy him.
- You must now head to the ruins of Urul-Tusk in the Cradle of Summer to the northwest.
- Once you arrive at Urul-Tusk, speak with General Tileria to learn about the Windstones and how they may be the key to opening the doors to the ruins.
- Use the Erathi Windchime she gives you on the Ancient Windstone nearby. You will be ambushed by a Niskaru Bloodhunter, so be prepared to fight.
- After battle, speak to General Tileria and she will task you with finding the four other Windstones and striking them with the chime to open the door to Urul-Tusk. You may do them in any order but for the purpose of this guide, the locations of the four Windstones are as follows:
- Central area of Tala-Rane. Striking this will summon two Niskaru Raiders.
- South of Caer Tosai in western Kandrian. There are a few Tuatha and a Jottun in the area, and another group will appear after striking the stone.
- Northeast corner of Acatha. Be prepared to fight four Niskaru Bloodhunters.
- Northeast corner of Forsaken Plain. This will trigger a fight with a Niskaru Tyrant. You can immediately run away as this can be a difficult fight, but if you choose to engage him, be aware of his prolonged fire breath attacks and his incredibly fast dash attack. Use lightning attacks for a chance at stunning him and Fateshift when you can.
The Great General Rewards
- Experience Points. (Amount depends on difficulty).
- x25000 Gold.
The Great General Notable Loot
Note: As most loot in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is randomly generated, this section will only list notable scripted loot:
The Great General Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here