Bone Town is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Bone Town is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Bone Town will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Whitestone is a dangerous place because various mining families are trying to take over the mining region of Apotyre. I should speak to the mayor of Whitestone to find out if there is anything I can do.
Bone Town Important NPCs
Bone Town Objectives
Bone Town Walkthrough
- Speak to Beorn at the entrance to Whitestone. He sends you to Mayor Eswin Ealfhelm.
- Mayor Eswin wants you to steal the deed to Skoria Mine at the Motus Mining Headquarters in eastern Apotyre.
- Steel the deed and then return to the Mayor. He tells you to find Adath Skoria at the Cynric Quarry, south of Whitestone.
- Speak with Adath to learn more about the situation and he will ask you to meet him again later.
- Return to Mayor Eswin to complete the quest and begin the follow-up quest Opening a Vein.
Bone Town Rewards
- Experience Points.
Bone Town Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here