DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning features all the DLC available for the original Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and will have new content released by 2021 with a new expansion pack called Fatesworn. This page covers all relevant information regarding the following DLCs that are released.
All Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning DLC
- Is the first set of DLC released for the original Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Originally released on March 20, 2012 for PS3, Xbox 360, Origin and Steam. The Legend of Dead Kel is included in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.
- The Legend of Dead Kel takes the player to Gallows End, a mysterious island filled with new quests, a new dungeon type, three new Twists of Fate and a handful of new weapons and armor.
- Is the second set of DLC released for the original Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Originally released on April 17, 2012 for PS3, Xbox 360, Origin and Steam. Teeth of Naros is included in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.
- Teeth of Naros takes the player to a brand new area, called the Teeth of Naros. There the player meets a forgotten civilization, the Kollosae, and his actions will help shape their future in the world.
- Set to release on December 14th 2021. Fatesworn will introduce a new storyline, a new environment, new quests and missions. There will also be new Chaos Realm dungeons, a new gameplay mechanic, new weapons, armor, new enemies to face and much more. The level cap will also be raised to 50 and the DLC will even feature a new soundtrack by famous composer Grant Kirkhope.