The Guided Hands is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Guided Hands is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing The Guided Hands will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
A Traveler, Grim Onwig, has told me that I might have a chance to join the Travelers, an illustrious organization of thieves. If I'm interested, I should speak with Crilgrarin, the leader of the Traveler's Camp in Dalentarth.
The Guided Hands Important NPCs
The Guided Hands Objectives
The Guided Hands Walkthrough
- Speak to Grim Onwig at the Star Camp north of St. Eadric's Mission. He asks you to speak to Crilgrarin, the leader of the Travelers in the camp.
- Crilgrarin tells you to pray at the Hierophant Shrine in the camp.
- The Hierophant will instruct you to steal three items to prove your worth and join the Travelers:
- Grilricas' Medallion - Steal it from Ealfwig Grilricas at the Three Lamps Inn in Didenhill. The easiest way to do this is to wait til nightfall and grab the medallion while he's asleep.
- St. Eadric's Remains - Head to St. Eadric's Mission and wait outside the chapel until the monks leave and then loot the remains from the sarcophagus.
- Draug's Toothpicks - Head to Vorm Lodge and find Gunnar Frode. You can either pay him for the map with the location of the daggers or steal his key and pick up the map from the chest upstairs. The daggers are located north in The Sidhe.
- Return to Star Camp and talk to Crilgrarin to complete the quest.
The Guided Hands Rewards
The Guided Hands Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here