The Messenger is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Messenger is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing The Messenger will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
The Alfar soldier Squire Coran doesn't want to complete his task of delivering the Death Notices to families of the war's dead. I can take over for him and he'll pay me for my efforts.
The Messenger Important NPCs
The Messenger Objectives
- Deliver the death notes for Squire Coran
- Speak to Squire Coran at the Thirsty Wench in Whitestone. He asks for your help in delivering four death notices to families of the fallen in the war:
- Pledgeshield Dydyn in Ironfast Keep
- Fridi Edstar at the tavern in Mel Senshir - Note that you will need to complete the main quest Breaking the Siege before you can complete this step.
- Edwin Leowald at the Luminary Leaf in Rathir.
- Vonne Gortan in Whitestone.
The Messenger Rewards
- Experience Points.
- Random Armor piece.
The Messenger Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here