What Lies Beneath is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. What Lies Beneath is a Faction Quest available to the player. Completing What Lies Beneath will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Hallam the White believes that an alchemist and Mitharu father named Etair may have insight into how the Maid of Windemere is changing the great Fae songs. Etair lives in St. Eadric's Perpetual Mission in the Sidhe, to the southeast.
What Lies Beneath Important NPCs
What Lies Beneath Objectives
- Find out how the Maid of Windemere is changing the great Fae Songs
What Lies Beneath Walkthrough
- Continuing on from Two Knights and a Troll, speak to Hallam the White who sends you to St. Eadric's Mission in search of Father Etair.
- At the Mission, enter the Bunkhouse. Upstairs, you will find Father Etair on the ground, murdered.
- Speak to the monks outside to find out what happened. Brother Aedwin directs you towards the St. Eadric's Well.
- Descend into the well and move west to the next area. Defeat the Kobolds here and watch out for the traps.
- Defeat the Kobolds in the next area and loot the crystal off the corpse in the room.
- Continue on towards the cliff and jump down to fight more Kobolds.
- Cross through the water to reach another group of Kobolds and loot the corpses for another crystal.
- You will find Brother Wulf on a small island across the water here. You can dispel him to receive a Whistle which will reveal the location of the last crystal. It should be on another small island across the water.
- Return to Hallam the White to complete the quest.
What Lies Beneath Rewards
- Experience Points.
- Resurrection Potion
What Lies Beneath Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here