Kidnapped is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Kidnapped is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Kidnapped will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
The Fae hold Alard Aedic captive and refuse to let him leave. I should speak to one of the Fae about this.
Kidnapped Important NPCs
- Rescue Alard Aedic from the Fae
- Speak to Frama Aedic on the main round through Alserund. Her husband Alard Aedic had been kidnapped by the Fae and she requests your assistance in rescuing him. She asks that you speak to one of the Fae.
- Travel east and talk to Florion who informs that Alard is cursed and tasks you with collecting a Kora Petal from a thresh to create a cure.
- Go to the Caverns of Ingress to the north.
- In order to summon the Thresh, you will need to activate three sigil stones which will apply negative debuffs to you as follows:
- Waterfall Sigil: -50% damage resistance
- Pillar Sigil: -50% damage
- Tree Sigil: -25% chance to evade.
- Experience Points.
Kidnapped Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here