Buried Alive is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Buried Alive is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Buried Alive will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Ommer Vogar, a member of one of the coastal refugee camps, has asked me to search for his wife Lyra. She was last seen on the old soldiers' cemetery on the hill overlooking the sea.
Buried Alive Important NPCs
Buried Alive Objectives
- Search for Ommer Vogard's wife.
Buried Alive Walkthrough
- Speak to Ommer Vogard at the Refugee Camp in eastern Forsaken Plain. He wants you to rescue his wife who's gone missing in the Orieator's Tomb to the north.
- Inside, simply follow the linear path until you find Lyra Turrelm and other refugees at end.
- Speak with Lyra to learn about the trap and how to disarm it. You will be attacked by some Faer Gorta.
- Disarm the trap using the lever in the first room of the Tomb.
- Return to Ommer Vogard to complete the quest.
Buried Alive Rewards
- Random infrequent Longbow.
- Experience Points.
Buried Alive Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here