Circles of Strife is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Circles of Strife is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Circles of Strife will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
I have spoken with an Oracle, Hallidite and she has explained to me that if I can locate the sacrificial altars created by the marauders of the Teeth of Naros and kill the guardians there, I will be rewarded by the gods. I must start with the Altar of Doubt.
Circles of Strife Important NPCs
Circles of Strife Objectives
- Defeat the Guardians of the three Altars
Circles of Strife Walkthrough
- Speak to Hallidite at the Idylla Concourse once you've completed the Ascension quest.
- She tasks you with defeating the guardians of three altars.
- Find the Altar of Doubt located northwest of the Earth Shrine. Defeat the three Kollossae Marauders guarding it.
- Return to Hallidite to learn the location of a reward in the Sewers.
- Head to the Sewers by the Primos Sanctuary and follow the map marker to the treasure. The quest will update with the location of the Altar of Betrayal.
- From the first reward, head back up the ladder and follow the sewers past where you entered to get to the second altar. Defeat the guardians and return to Hallidite.
- Hallidite will give you the location of the second reward outside the city. Collect it to get the location of the final altar.
- The Altar of Regression is found east of Remes' Camp. Defeat the 5 guardians and return to Hallidite.
- The final reward is found at Njordir's Font. Jump down to collect the reward.
Circles of Strife Rewards
- The Heavens' Gift
Circles of Strife Notes & Tips