A Preordained Encounter is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. A Preordained Encounter is one of the Faction Quests available to the player in the Fatesworn DLC. Faction Quests are a type of optional activity and completing them is not necessary in order to move the story forward but may provide the player with additional XP, loot and other rewards.
A woman named Lyenna Crosse has come to me for help, believing I am the Fateless One. She has asked me to help retrieve her stolen necklace from a thief named Tuven.
A Preordained Encounter Quest Giver
A Preordained Encounter Objectives
- Speak to Tuven
- Retrieve the necklace from Dramil
- Return to Lyenna
A Preordained Encounter Walkthrough
- Speak to Lyenna Crosse who can be found outside her tent near the entrance to Revival. She knows of your mission to stop Telogrus and suggests you shake his foundation by going after his devotees starting with Augur, the settlement's resident 'Prophet'. She tasks you with recovering a stolen family heirloom that she suspects was nabbed by Augur's chief scoundrel Tuven Lynch.
- Tuven can be found directly north from Lyenna across a small bridge. Confront him about the necklace. You can either purchase it from him for 5,000 Gold or persuade him to give it to you. Whichever option you choose, Tuven will flake out and tell you he's sold it to someone named Dramil.
- Walk a little to the north and you will see Dramil Frink outside his tent. You can either purchase the necklace from him for 25,000 Gold or intimidate him to give it to you.
- Return the necklace to Lyenna to complete the quest.
- The next quest in this line is Mysterious Monoliths, once your reach Gale Crossing.
A Preordained Encounter Rewards
Completing A Preordained Encounter rewards the following:
- XP and Gold
A Preordained Encounter Notes & Tips