According to the Order of Fateweavers, many of the settlers moving west to join this new "god" Telogrus, are living in a resettlement camp just beyond the border. I should find this camp and investigate.
The New God Quest Giver
The New God Objectives
- Talk to Sargeant Bromm
- Meet with the Scholia Arcana
- Acquire a Border Permit
- Cross the Border into Mithros
- Find the resettlement camp
- Speak to Drystan Rydder
- Travel to the Freehold
- Defeat the Preordained
- Investigate the campsite
- Read the Chaos text
- Close the Chaos Rift
- Investigate the Freehold and close any Rifts
The New God Walkthrough
- This quest begins immediately after Unsettling News.
- Follow Sargeant Bromm to meet with the Scholia Arcana.
- Inside the main Scholia Arcana building, you will be approached by Lord Ambyth who will brief you on the situation.
- Learn what you can and then tell Ambyth you are ready.
- Watch the Cutscene.
- Follow the quest marker to Private Garysh and obtain a Border Permit.
- Travel to Dalentarth and make your way through the forest to the border at the west and speak with Private Sterling.
- Make your way through the Westroad and head north. This will be quite a long stroll with a good number of enemies along the way. Many of them are avoidable.
- Enter camp Revival and speak to Drystan Rydder who can be found in the northeast portion of the camp.
- Follow Drystan west to the Freehold. You will eventually encounter a group of enemies called the Preordained. Defeat them with Drystan's help. He will speak to you briefly after.
- Inspect the crates to the right of the area for a Skill Book (Chaos Sight). Read the book to learn the Skill and then speak to Drystan.
- You will be ambushed by several Niskaru as a Rift opens in the middle of the camp. Defeat the Niskaru and interact with the Rift to close it.
- Venture into the Freehold and follow the fairly linear path towards the quest marker while defeating the Preordained along the way. You will eventually arrive at a large hall area with several enemies and one Heavy Knight. Take out the smaller enemies first and focus the Knight down. Try to get behind him as his large shield will block most of your attacks. Use your Reckoning mode to deal substantial damage from behind while slowing him down.
- Once the knight is dead, take the western path. The south path is a dead end but it does have a treasure chest to collect. Continue on to the next large hall and defeat the Niskaru and then continue along south.
- Head through the south door and through the tunnels heading east. When you get to the final hall, a short cutscene will play showing a Chaos Rift and a few Niskaru spawning down below.
- After closing the Rift, speak to Drystan once more to complete the quest.
The New God Rewards
Completing The New God rewards the following:
The New God Notes & Tips