Grim Harvest is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Grim Harvest is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Grim Harvest will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Menri Togh has asked me to investigate her family's farm, as she's been out of contact with it since the spider attacks began. The farmhand, Cartery Jayck, has come from the farm and claims that it was destroyed by spiders, but Menri suspects something else happened. She wants you to make contact with her parents.
Grim Harvest Important NPCs
Grim Harvest Objectives
- Investigate Togh Farm.
Grim Harvest Walkthrough
- Speak to Menri Togh at The Silken Seat in Canneroc. She wants you to investigate her family farm as she suspects the farmhand is not telling the whole story.
- Togh Farm is located southeast of Canneroc near the southern portion of Haxhi.
- At the courtyard, you will be attacked by a number of Giant Spiders and Venomspitters. Defeat them and enter the farm.
- Inside are three corpses. Two in the main floor and one in the basement. The corpse in the basement will contain Jayck's Knife.
- Head back to Canneroc and confront the former farmhand Cartery Jayck. He will admit to killing Menri's parents.
- You can choose to keep his secret for extra gold or kill him. Neither option affects the quest or reward, except for Menri's final dialogue.
- Return to Menri Togh to complete the quest.
Grim Harvest Rewards
Grim Harvest Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here