|Quest Giver||Bone Wall quest board|
The Cynrics is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Cynrics is a Task available to the player. Completing The Cynrics will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
The Cynric family has been running a dangerous kidnapping and racketeering operation out of their family mine. I've accepted the task of terminating them. I can find them at the Cynric mine to the south of Whitestone.
The Cynrics Important NPCs
The Cynrics Objectives
- Terminate the Cynric family
The Cynrics Walkthrough
- Accept the quest from the Bone Wall quest board at Whitestone. The task calls for the death of the Cynric Family who are running a dangerous kidnapping and racketeering operation out of their family mine the Cynric Quarry.
- Head to the Cynric Quarry directly south of Whitestone.
- Defeat all of the Cynric Outlaws inside the mine.
- Return to Whitestone and speak to Hera Orhelm to complete the quest.
The Cynrics Rewards
- Experience Points.
The Cynrics Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here