Out of the Past is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Out of the Past is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Out of the Past will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Brother Delf, of St. Odwig's Mission, has asked me to help him avoid retaliation from the leader of the Red Legion, Red Idward. I've agreed to recover ceremonial Red Legion daggers from former members Ugnar Odgray and Itran, a wanderer in Haxhi.
Out of the Past Important NPCs
Out of the Past Objectives
- Help Brother Delf recover ceremonial Red Legion daggers
- Speak to Brother Delf at Gorhart. He is trying to avoid retaliation from the Red Legion by returning his and his fellow deserters' ceremonial daggers. He tasks you with obtaining the daggers of his former Red Legion colleagues Ugnar and Itran. And returning all three to Red Idward.
- Ugnar Odgray can be found just behind the inn at Gorhart. Simply Persuade or kill him for the daggers.
- Itran the Shade can be found on the pathway between Glendara and Haxhi. You can kill him for the daggers or bribe him with ~900 gold.
- When you have all three daggers, find Red Idward in Bloodstone Deep in Glendara.
- Fight through the Red Legion enemies and eventually you will meet Red Idward. He will propose that you kill Brother Delf for him. You can choose to do this or refuse and a fight with Red Idward will commence immediately.
- If you killed Red Idward, return to Brother Delf to complete the quest. Otherwise, the quest completes immediately after Brother Delf's death.
Out of the Past Rewards
- Delf's Key
Out of the Past Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here