Bad Blood is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Bad Blood is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Bad Blood will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Lady Coriana of House Anwon is beside herself because her son is ill. The healers say it is bad blood, but she believes it is poison. I should speak to her in House Anwon if I wish to help.
Bad Blood Important NPCs
Bad Blood Objectives
- Help Coriana Anwon uncover what happened to her son.
Bad Blood Walkthrough
- Speak to Onfei Cather in the Upper City of Rathir. She tells you to speak with Coriana Anwon about her son's illness.
- Coriana tasks you with obtaining a Lapidus Root in Acatha. You can find it in the southeast of Gloamthicket.
- Return to House Anwon and give the root to Mallion Anwon who tells you he remembers being given some wine before his sickness.
- Speak to Coriana Anwon.
- Your next task is to identify the poison. Show it to Rhudlyn Rhewani at The Pryderi. It is determined that Mallion was poisoned by Einar Abergast.
- Report Einar's crime to Favian Tyrn.
- Confront Einar Abergast at his home. You will see his servant dead on the floor and Einar will speak to you.
- If you pass 2 Persuasion checks, Einar will admit guilt and kill himself. Otherwise, you can kill him yourself.
- Return to Coriana Anwon to complete the quest.
Bad Blood Rewards
Bad Blood Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here