Labor of Love is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Labor of Love is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Labor of Love will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Pacetor, a Kollossae mason of Idylla, has asked for my help. He is forbidden from leaving the city, so he wants me to travel to the Warren in the Teeth of Naros below and ensure the safety of his wife, Galatea, who was left there when the city was raised. I should go to the Warren and make sure Pacetor's wife is unharmed.
Labor of Love Important NPCs
Labor of Love Objectives
- Find Pacetor's wife Galatea
- Speak to Pacetor at the Idylla Concourse. He asks for your help in finding his wife Galatea as he is forbidden from leaving the city.
- Travel to the The Warrens south of the city.
- You find a half-finished statue with Pacetor's signature in it. This is Galatea.
- Return to Pacetor. From here, you can tell him you didn't find his wife, completing the quest, or Persuade him to tell you more of his history.
- If you pass the Persuasion check, it is revealed that Galatea was murdered by a Troll named Kurn and he seeks your help once again in avenging her murder.
- Return to The Warrens to kill Kurn.
- Return to Pacetor once more to finish the quest completely and get extra rewards.
Labor of Love Rewards
- Experience Points.
- Stoneworker's Gloves.
Labor of Love Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here